Saturday, October 6, 2018

Hello October Tag



The Rules
>Please copy these questions (at the bottom of the post), answer them, and then write out new questions (or just copy these) for the people you nominate below your answered questions.
> Please nominate at least 3 bloggers, but try to avoid ones that you know have already been nominated.
>Last, include these guidelines in your post, and use the tag 
picture!



Alice's questions for me:


Favorite Fall activity? That ones easy. Making Lefse for Thanksgiving!!! Sweater or Hoodie? Hoodie. For sure. They seem so much more cozy. Who cares if their hair gets messed up???

Hot Cocoa or Pumpkin spice coffee? Oooohhhh. Pumpkin spice. Alll the way😋
Favorite Fall color? Ummm, I like all of the different leaf colors put together the best, but If I had to single out just one, it would probably be orange. Because that would look the best by itself.
Rather waKe up early for the sunrise, or stay up for the stars? 

Wake up early.For two reasons.1: because sunrises are prettier, and 2: I get 


really tired when I try to stay up late.





Are you looking forward to Thanksgiving or Christmas the most 
right now? thanksgiving. It's my favorite holiday!!


What is one of your favorite Fall traditions? Same as the first question. I love lefse!!!😋😋😋 Thanks again for tagging me Alice!! You had some really good questions!!


Here are my questions for you:

Would you like a windy or rainy autumn better? 
Pumpkin spice, coffee or chai latte?

Stay inside with a warm cozy drink on your sofa, of go outside on an adventure and 
freeze half to death?

Would you rather be the one up in the tree shaking down the leaves, or the one raking 

them up?


 What is the craziest thing that you remember doing in autumn?

Favorite color of autumn  leaf?





                                           I tag:



                                           

                                          Paige

                                          Ellie

                              And  Rachel



10 comments:

  1. aw this was so fun to read!! i might do some of these questions, but maybe not the questions i've already answered. thx for tagging me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday too! Well, Fourth of July comes in pretty close! Fun tag!
    -Brooklyne:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me but I have already done this tag. :) Thanks anyway!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me! I liked learning more about you and your questions are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for doing the tag, Lexi!
    I loved reading all your answers!!
    Miss you! <3

    ~Alice~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how legal it was for me to change the tag picture...😬

      Delete

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...