Monday, October 1, 2018

FALL 🍃🍂

Right now your reading my fiftieth post. YAY!! Well, actually that's not very many posts considering ho long I've had this blog...😬😬😬


It's officially been autumn for a little while now. I definitely don't like the weather, or the terrible horrible thing called weaning season that happens to all the calves. Some even sit and try to die cause they're so depressed. And there's mooing 24/7 for a few days.

But other than that, I like riding in the wind and cold bareback. Yeah, it's freezing, but I love the adventure of it. And the thought of a chai latte when I get in is enough to make me do anything.

I also like thanksgiving. It's my favorite holiday of all time. Why?  I have two reasons. The FOOD, and all the heroic stories of the men who trusted God to make America free.

And I also like:














☕️ Chai lattes☕️😋😋 (and coffee, too)



















Furry socks


 




My knitting basket

























My favorite yellow sweater 











Fuzzy blankets 









4 comments:

  1. Loved reading this post! Great pictures, there are a lot of fun things about fall! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it were that cold here in CA!! It still gets up to 100 degrees!! I'm so tired of the heat!! Btw, that chie lotte look so good do you have a recipe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Just steep chai tea in water (you can buy it at the store) and add sugar and vanilla extract and cream. Then if you can top it with whipped cream and sprinkle cinnamon on top.😋

      Delete

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...