Tuesday, November 5, 2019

\\Would You Rather Tag\\








So. I decided I sorta miss fun tags, so I’m gonna start one. And it going to be so great. Actually it probably won’t be that great. Anyways.


THE 

WOULD

YOU 

RATHER 

TAG:


rules to abide by:

1. Give credit to the person who tagged you
2. Include the picture above in your post
3.Answer the questions that I wrote
4. Tag at least 3 other bloggers
5. Think of 6 questions to ask the people you tagged




My questions:

1. WOULD YOU RATHER live 100 years in the past or 100 years in the future?

2. WOULD YOU RATHER have 70 brothers or 70 sisters?

3. WOULD YOU RATHER eat a whole jar of mayonnaise or drink a cup of hot sauce?

4. WOULD YOU RATHER be able to fly or be invisible?

5. WOULD YOU RATHER only be able to whisper or only have an incredibly loud voice?

6. WOULD YOU RATHER live without music or without tv?





I hope some of those questions don’t sound too weird... haha




 Now I tag:
 


Beth

Gray

Jacie




Thanks for reading this!! What did you think? Is this tag a good idea or is it just weird?  Do you like my new collage I used for he header? And if you want to do this but you didn’t get tagged, go ahead and do it anyway!


Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his face continually.

1 Chronicles 16:11

-Lexah

23 comments:

  1. Hey Lexah! What a great tag! I am gonna try and do this tag on my blog but I have just a few questions about it. Do you mind if I use the same questions that you did or do you want me to make up my own? Also do you mind if I bring up your name in the tag, and your blog? If not, that's okay, just wanted to find out before I post anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sure you can bring up my name! I like it when people advertise for my blog.haha! And you can use my questions, but normally tags are meant to have people think of new ones.

      Delete
  2. That is SO fun! I am looking forward to doing this! Thank you for tagging me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lexi! My name is Brooklyn. I found out about your blog through my sister, Bailey. Your blog is really cool! Keep at it! <3
    ~Brooklyn | fiveshekels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for stopping by. I love new bloggers. Thanks for the encouragement!!

      Delete
  4. This is such a fun idea for a tag! Thank you so much for tagging me. <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, this is such a fun tag, Lexah!! I think it's a great idea, and by the way...I would rather live without TV. xD I can write books without TV (Which we actually don't have. So that's easy for me to say. XP), but I can't write without my music!!! :D

    Anywho, I really do love this! I'm sure this bad boy will be circulating around the blogosphere soon! Keep it up~ *thumbs up*

    ~ Lily Cat (Boots) | lilycatscountrygirlconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I’d live without tv too! I don’t really enjoy tv that much. Thanks so much! Your the best!!

      Delete
  6. do you mind if I do this in a couple of days because I just did one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure! And you don’t have to do it at all if you don’t feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like fun Lexah! *winks* I laughed a some of your questions. *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope somebody tags you! I’d love to read it if you did one.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Good! I’m glad. I wasn’t sure if people would like it at first.

      Delete
  10. Wow, this is so cool!

    izzyweststories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun fun! I love your new header!

    ReplyDelete

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...