Tuesday, April 3, 2018

What I've Been Doing Latley


This will be sorta a photo dump. I've been taking quite a few pictures. I really like my camera. Its an Canon T-3.... I think?




                              ^ ^ ^ That's a picture of me taking a picture. And that's my camera.








Oh, I just love milk chocolate with peanuts inside. 








We've been doing quite a bit of pottery, dad got us a pottery wheel and a kiln. (He spoils us!!!!!) This one was Landon's. Do you like the long horn head-thumb rest?


It holds liquid! #mynewfavoritecuptodrinkoutof #homeadestuffissomuchawesomer














I've been woodburning

you can check out my stuff by clicking HERE.







I made some apple crisp










playing lots of Catan lately ;D




























#selfies






~Lexah

5 comments:

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...