Friday, January 3, 2020

See ya later, 2019

You guys! Can you believe it’s 2020? It’s so fun to say. 2020. I love it. And since this is my first post in 2020, I thought it would be fun to review 2019 by giving a highlight of what happened and a couple picture from each month. Except I don’t have any pictures from January to May. 😒sorry bout that...



      2019 HIGHLIGHTS:






January:


I don’t remember anything too exciting that happened except for going to a New Years party and lots of beef butchering. We probably went sledding and did school the whole time. Hehe.



February:

I planned a birthday party for myself which was super fun, I made a chocolate caramel cake and we went to a swimming pool with a whole bunch of our friends and ate pizza. Other than that I can’t remember much of what happened😂


March:


I don’t remember doing anything special that month. I’m sure we were busy but I just can’t think of anything that we did. sorry😂😂


April:


My friend and I took a hunters safety class 3 evenings a week for three weeks that month. It was fun, we enjoyed our teachers and drinking a different kind of pop each night. Hahah


May:


My sweet lil nephew Alex was born! I had a violin recital and I also got 3 new horses to train<3 then me and my sister went and visited the new baby. Also we probably started get busy with calving season.



June: 



I was probably enjoying stoppage ( made that word up) of school and all the nice weather. My family also went to Alaska for a fishing trip, I worked with my horses a lot, got a new dog and we started putting up hay.












^alaska^















July: 

We were really busy that month, cutting and baling up hay, had a fun 4th of July celebration, I was enjoying training my dog and horses, helped my sister babysit, went on a few really long rides, and also we drank a lot of lemonade while working in the garden.




Fourth of July


















August:


We went camping in Minnesota with a few of our friends, my moms cousin and her kids stayed with us for a few days, harvested our garden, we were still doing a lot of hay, put up over 1600  square bales, some horse breeders got their horse back from me after I worked with it over the summer (which was a lot of fun), our aunt and uncle came and stayed with us for a few days and had a lot of fun with them, including laughing really hard during board games..














September:



Went to a family camp, started school, went to a camp out, I sold a horse, sprained my thumb (which is kinda dumb and it’s probably not a highlight of 2019😂), my sister came to visit with her family (so I got to see my nephew!!)











October:


Enjoyed fall for about a day before it turned winter, got a new dog, and put up hay in the middle of a snowstorm (haying normally stops in august just so you know, it was just a unique situation, we took somebody’s crop off their field for them because they weren’t able to harvest it)







November:



Visited some friends we rarely get to see, our shop started on fire and we couldn’t put it out so we had to call the ambulance (😳) had a violin recital,  some relatives from Montana visited us, and we also  celebrated thanksgiving. I love thanksgiving by the way;)


Bike riding:)




December:


Went to a cookie exchange (soo much fun), got another dog (😂), celebrated Christmas, my sister and her family visited us, and went to a wedding on New Year’s Eve (which I thought that it was a weird time to have a wedding but we got to see a lot of distant relatives and that was great!




It was a fun year! I matured a lot and learned a few life lessons.

What do you think? Was it a cool post? What month looked like the most fun to you?


Psalm 19:1-2

The heavens declare the glory of God, the firmament sheweth his handiwork: day unto day uttereth speech, night unto night showers knowledge.


-lexah rae

14 comments:

  1. Gah! I'm pretty sure I say this every time but, YOU'RE LIVING MY DREAM!! *laughs* All the horse rides look like SO much fun. I wish I could ride more. <3

    Loos like you had a fun and busy month! It was fun to read this and look at all the pictures. <3

    I also did a few blog posts if you want to check them out. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... and I read your last post and it’s the same thing I did! Haha I guess we both have good ideas sometimes😉

      Delete
  2. So fun Lex!!! The cookie exchange was a blast and Nova looks pretty happy! Miss you girl!!
    ❤Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she’s doing good! She’s growing superrr fast too! Miss you!!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos. Happy New Year.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved hearing about your year! So so cool that you got to go to Alaska!!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told my sister, Brinley, about the horses and she thought that was so cool! She loves horses. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Horse, dogs, putting up hay! So fun! I've always what'd to do that sort of stuff!

    ReplyDelete

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...