Thursday, April 19, 2018

Calves



We are in calving season. we have about 50 babies right now. so that means we are 25% done with calving (already..... :( :( :( I'm sad.).

Actually the other day a mama cow died during birth in the night. And the next morning we realized she died after she had her baby, so we needed to get him milk right away. Now we have a calf to feed. Yay!!! I've been doing it 3 times a day. Lawson and me let Josh (my sister Lindy's fiancé) name him. And he named him Theodore. I like that name.












The newest little guy getting licked off.










Oh yeah, and my dress for Josh and Lindy's wedding (I'm gonna be a bridesmaid) came on the 16th, but mom had to do some sewing on it. she put in some darts and even took off the top layer of the skirt cause it wasn't the right color.

Here's a picture. but she still needs to put a hem on it.












~Lexah

2 comments:

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...