Wednesday, March 21, 2018

It's SPRIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Hey people! I'm really getting spring fever lately. It's been in the late 30s and 40s. I've been doing a LOT of all afternoon playing around with the horses. today Landon Lawson and me went on a 2 hour ride and I worked with Cory. I got her to walk over a tarp. SUCCESS!



Here are a few pictures. Lawson is loving his new camera that I gave him. ;D














Lawson's such a hilarious little dude


































Cory is so pretty!










~Lexah 

6 comments:

  1. I am SO ready for Spring too! Looks like FUN!
    ~Alice~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Your horses look so sweet! I just wanted to let you know that I posted pictures of Rosie and our farm animals, if you wanted to head over to my blog to see Rosie:-).
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...