Monday, March 2, 2020

White Chocolate Peach Icecream

Hi everyone! I don’t have time to do a long post but I thought it would be fun to share a recipe of mine. And more in the future maybe. I love making food and eating food, and I always mean to post recipes on here but never get around to it.  This is a recipe for white chocolate icecream with peach sauce🥰 ice cream is probably my favorite dessert, and I LOVE fruity flavors but unfortunately some people in my family don’t, so it’s not very often we make fruity icecream. I guess it makes me appreciate it more when I do have it🤷🏼‍♀️ Alright here’s the recipe: ( by the way you’re pretty lucky to have this for free, cause some day I’ll be a famous chef and the only way to access this recipe will be by buying my own cook book and it’ll be real expensive😝)









white

chocolate

 icecream

with

peach sauce





INGREDIENTS

(By the way I’m just estimating how much I used, so sorry it’s not exact)

2 1/2 cups of whipping cream

1 cup of whole milk

1/2 cup of almond or coconut milk (you can use regular milk if you don’t have any)

1/3 cup of sugar (or I like to use xylitol cuz it’s better for ya)

1/4 cup white chocolate chips ( make sure to use a good brand, and that they haven’t been in the freezer too long or it will not be good tasting.)

2 tsps of vanilla extract ( higher the quality, the better the icecream will be!)



 FOR THE PEACH SAUCE


14 or so frozen peach slices

1/8 cup of water

1/4 cup of sugar (or xylitol)



DIRECTIONS


1. Whip the cream until whipped as much as you would whip cream for whipped cream but if you have never whipped cream then whip the cream until it forms stiff peaks

2. Add the whole milk, sugar and vanilla, and beat again (but don’t over beat or you’ll ruin the whipped cream)

3. Melt the white chocolate and whisk the almond milk into it. Then add it to the whipped cream stuff.

4. Pour it into your prepared icecream maker and churn.

5. On a sauce pan over medium/high heat, add the peaches, water and sugar. Bring to a boil and stir! Keep stirring and scraping the bottom of the pan. You can chop up the peach slices with a spatula into bite sized peices or so. Boil and stir until it thickens up nicely (5-10 minutes) or if it doesn’t thicken enough add cornstarch and water.

5. Bring the sauce off the burner and allow to cool.

6. Then, when the icecream is churned to your desired-ness you can dish it up and serve it with the sauce! Hopefully you’ll like it!! I sure did! I want some right now just thinking of it!


K well that’s all for now! Come back and let me know in the comments if you tried making it!!






- lexah

14 comments:

  1. Yum! This looks amazing!
    I would gladly buy your expensive cookbook.
    I am studying bookbinding, so maybe I could construct your cookbook from scratch with your name embossed on the cover.
    It'll be real expensive though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmmm! (i L.O.V.E food too 😝) I'll have to try this some time soon!

    ~Jacie~ thebiglifechange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! This sounds and looks SO good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I thought of you when I was writing the recipe I thought of you because you like to post food recipes;)

      Delete
    2. Awe, yeah I do! Thanks for thinking of me!
      P.S. if you could, would you say a little prayer for me today? I'm going to go and do my drivers knowledge test and I'm terrified. So prayers would be nice. <3

      Delete
    3. Yeah for sure!! I bet you’ll do great! ;)

      Delete
    4. Awe, thanks! I sure hope I do! ;)

      Delete
  4. This looks delicious! I'll have to try it sometime! :D

    ReplyDelete

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...