Friday, July 12, 2019

Just Life



I think it might be time to post again! I haven’t been blogging for a while... it’s really sad I know but I just haven’t gotten the time. Haha well I will have to keep this post shorter than I hoped because I know otherwise I won’t get it done.

Alright soo here’s a few random things that have been happening in the past days..

working with my horses pretty consistently🐴🐴❤️❤️



Chorus (my 4 year old) ❤️







Willow (my 3 year old) 














 Helping my bro with Tundra, his 2 year old 



                   
I got a new puppy!! Her name is Asilah, (uh-sigh-la) she’s 5 months old and she’s a border collie/ red heeler. I love her a lot! She always comes on adventures with me, and she has the funniest way of drying her belly off.😂 We all really like her! 























                                     
                                                      Riding with my friend ❤️







A mini taco😆







Apples from our tree!! I know it doesn’t sound super exciting to you, but it really is for us bc that tree has been through a lot! I big sliding barn door fell on it and squashed it to the ground, and then someone drove over it🤦🏼‍♀️😂 


A chocolate mountain cake I made kinda for my sisters bday😝






No idea what this horse is doing. I was just trying to take a good pic of the gorgeous clouds and green
grass and cattle, and when I looked at the photo later I noticed her photobombation😂




I found a cactus in our pasture. It’s so cuteeee! I had no idea ND had cactuses! Haha.




 Going to the lake.. I don’t think we were ready to take the  picture😂 





A 25 mile ride with my cousin...

















Chocolate mint popsicles! 






Picking flowers while fencing... 



I was filling the sprayer for dad and this foam stuff started coming out the top😂 I felt really tempted  to touch it but yeah never do that or you’ll get poisoned. Haha 






Crockpot banana bread! I wanted to try it cuz our oven wasn’t working, and now I think we’ll always make it this way, it was really super much better than normal banana bread.😍




Homeade  chocolate icecream with peanut butter sauce and walnuts🥰 


Chasing the stubborn milk cow out of the water



Th 4 of July was super fun!! We went into town with our cousins and watched the fireworks. It’s a tradition. We always bring snacks and blankets and sit on the roof on the car.




Potatoes wedges meat balls with gravy🥰. If you ever want to bless me just give me meat balls and gravy.  It’s not very a festive meal, but it was really good. 

A convertible ride home 

 Strawberries with cream cheese coconut vanilla frosting and blueberries😍😍 








Chocolate peanut butter crepes with whipped cream for breakfast



Juneberries bushes!! When I was taking the pic a butterfly landed right there!😂










Well I think that’s all for this post. Good job for reading all the way to the end!! 





1 John 4:8

He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.





See ya later!!   -lexah 









8 comments:

  1. Love all these pictures!!! ;)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures!☺ Suis you know you've been tagged at Lily Cat and Liberty Elegant Cowgirl? I hope you post again soon!☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhh! Riding looks like SO much fun! *dies* You're living my dream life, girl. *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I'm really thankful for my horses. you can just come over here on a plane and ride wit me sometime, okay? haha

      Delete
    2. Ok! *grabs a coat and runs to the airport* haha!

      Delete
  4. This was so fun to read. You can never go wrong with horses and food. 😍

    ReplyDelete

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...