Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Lefse Making


Guess what we made.




LEFSE!!!!

Have you ever tasted anything so magnificent, soft, buttery and sweet and full of goodness?

One year we made TWELVE batches. And I didn't even get tired of eating it. I guess I'm a true Viking.









   


We all take turns flipping them on the grill. And...... I normally turn them black because my cooking skills are AMAZING.







Mom rolled patties for four hours without stopping or complaining.










:D ~Norwiegan Food Loving Lex

5 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I love LEFSE too!!!!!!!! ~Alice~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, yum!
    I will try to make some lefse for Christmas down at the farm but I am so busy making Christmas gifts.

    I don't have the nice griddles that you have though.

    We missed hanging out with you more at Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we missed you guys too. :( the boys and I did some forging while we were there. I tried to make a leaf like you did last year, but I left it in the fire too long and it burnt right off.

      Landon has been reading those books you lent him. He shows me how we could make locks and things. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Hi Lexah I tagged you on my blog
    (mygoldenjourneyblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...