Saturday, June 10, 2017

Ranch Animals (Part 3)



We have one ranch dog. Her name is Lady.
She's part German shepherd and part... Oooh, I can't remember the other name of the breed.  She was a good dog, but now she's getting REALLY old. She'll probably die one of these days and we will get a new one. We've had her for eight or nine years. Do any of you know how long a dog will live? Please comment and tell me.:)
Lady has had a limping back leg for the past three or four months, and she barley runs any more.





I'm sure gonna miss her though. She would break up cat fights, chase off raccoons, skunks and coyotes, and make sure the cats never got the bunny.


















Sorry this post was way shorter than my other ones, guys.











-Cowgirl...... You know my name. :D

6 comments:

  1. Oh Lexi! I'm so sorry about your dog! She is very pretty. Dogs can live 15 years and more. But it depends how healthy she is. Give her a kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A kiss, Libby?? I guess I kiss horses, but that's about it. How 'bout I give her a hug, instead. Unless it has to be a kiss.... I'm assuming you like dogs a lot......

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sorry abt ur dog i have 3 dogs at home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jessie! Good for you for commenting. Do you mind telling me what their names are?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's sooo cool! All of u! I have a dog named Cheyenne a horse named Skeeter and a kitten named Hazel๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! So I'm guessing your real name isn't Cheyenne if that's your dogs name.:P

    ReplyDelete

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...