Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Busy, Busy, Busy

Alright, folks. So sorry there won't be another ranch animals post for I don't know how long. On Saturday was my sisters graduation and I meant to do a post about it but life got to busy. Yesterday and today I've been riding hard and fast getting all our cows and calves in to work them. First they get a shot and then an ear tag. If its a bull calf then he gets a band too. It's something we do every year.







That's a lot of ol' cows to chase in, guys!

(All of our cattle in total is a lot.)







-Lexah

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lexi! I really like your blog😃. It is so fun! That is so cool that your big sister graduated, we are going to have a graduating party for my oldest brother in about 2 weeks. Have a great day!
    💜Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy, Marissa!

    I'm glad you liked it! Tell your brother congratulations fer me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lot of fun! Cows are so cute!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gray! Yep, they sure are. Espessially newborn ones. :D

    ReplyDelete

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...