Thursday, January 11, 2018

// Cold Weather //


I know I'm a day late. but that's ok, right? I just forgot yesterday. :I

do you miss the nice weather? I SURE DO! Sometimes I get so tired of the -40 degrees (Seriously. I'm not exaggerating. its what the weather gets to be in the winter here.) I start to complain.

This is a conversation we had while putting layers and layers of snow stuff on:

"Its SO cold out! look at the frostbite on my cheek!"
 Then Lawson (7 years) whipped out a saying. "'As a rule man's a fool. When its hot he wants it cool, when its cool he wants it hot,  always wanting what its not.'" Such a smart kid! I don't think any of us have complained 'bout the weather since then!

7 comments:

  1. It's hot(summer) here in Australia! I really like that saying too.
    p.s I like your new blog background!!1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *gasps* I'm so jealous of you! ;) have you heard that saying before?

      Delete
  2. Hello Lexah. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad and blessed to get connected with you and know you through Rachel's blog post on God's Dominion. I have just commented on her blog post and I felt to get connected with you too. I am blessed to know you as a child of God. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been int he PASTORAL MINISTRY for last 38 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. we would love to have you come to Mumbai to work with us during your vacation time. May be you and Rachel can prayerfully think of coming together to work with us. I am sure you will have a blessed time and a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends as well as wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered New year 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post, Lexi! Miss you all so much - Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. yeah.... I've gotten some pretty bad frostbite on my cheek before.
      thank you for the comment!

      Delete

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...