Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Horsin' Around!


Lately I've been working with Chorus (my two year old filly whom I adore) every day. She's doing GREAT!
Dad is helping me some too. I can get her to lope when I ask her, trot when I ask her, walk when I ask her, and STOP. Oh, and she'll also slow down on command.
And change directions.
And pick up all four feet.

I was letting her graze and the little bottle calf named Barney came trotting up. Cory's head snapped up and her ears pricked forward.
Barney came closer cautiously and licked Cory right on the nose.Then Chorus nipped him! And went back to eating.





    


Notice that her head is low and calm......




Is my horse beautiful or what?!!!





                                            1 Thessalonians 5:14-18


Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.
Rejoice evermore.
Pray without ceasing.
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.








      ~Cowgirl Lexi











4 comments:

  1. Cool Lexah! Your blog is Super cute!
    That was fun seeing you yesterday! Miss you! ~Alice~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, you fund my blog! I forgot, but how do I get to your guys' blog? I tried and tried the other day but I didn't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will email you the link! ;)
    ~Alice~

    ReplyDelete

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...