Saturday, May 27, 2017

Canoeing


Alright. Whew! I can't believe it's time for another post already. Summer gets busy on the ranch. REALLY busy.

Spring is not aaaaaaas busy, but the cows have there calves, and we to make sure everything is going right. We always have ta pull a few calves every year. Dad actually does it, and we help out with the little things like getting the iodine water ready, or bringing him plastic gloves.


Anyways, Larissa, Landon, Lawson and I went canoeing in our slough. It was fun, but I prefer to be on horseback.




  Pictures.......








Larissa and I in our own canoe....







And the boys in there's.







I love it were we live. Perfect for a nice ride on the top of a horse.

Hills lay stretched out as far in each direction as you can see.










Riss and I stopped to pick some wild flowers.

















I guess Landon was trying to be an Indian. Haha!



















                                            








 

           
                                           Romans 3:21-24



But now the righteousness of God without law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and prophets;

Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God;
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:





~LEXITHECOWGIRL

9 comments:

  1. Riss is really pretty, is she your sister?

    There's is actually spelled "their's" in the canoe area. XD just a little typo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, Libby, and our middle names also rime. She's my sister, alright! And for those of you who don't know my family, don't worry. I'm working on a family page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok! Thanks for the correction on there's! I guess I missed it when I read over the post again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, your name starts with an L too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My middle name is actually Maria. What's yours?

    Rime is actually spelled Rhyme. XD I wan't sure what you were saying there for a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh! Sorry. Oh, it is? So is your last name May? I just assumed that was your middle name. Well, mine is Rae. 😃

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, my last name is May. But that is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...