Friday, December 7, 2018

Top Ten Favorite Blogs Tag







RULES:

1. Link back to the person who started the tag (Beth In Boots)

2. Thank and link back to the person who tagged you

3. show the main picture above

4. list your top ten favorite blogs and link back to them

5. include the rules! this is very important!

6. tag at least seven people if possible

7. have fun!



TOP TEN BLOGS:

Ellie 

Kaitlyn

Alice

Anita

Beth

Livi Jane

Rachel

Paige

Brooklyne

Andi




Now I tag:

Laura

Rachel

Ellie

Brooklyne

Lily

Kaitlyn

Livi Jane


Thanks for tagging me Alice!


~Lexah

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag, Lex! :D
    Miss you loads!<3
    ~Alice~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for mentioning Showers of Blessings! I'll definitely have to do this tag sometime! ;)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...