Sunday, June 10, 2018

These Are Some Of My Favorite Things




I was tagged by  Alice  to do this cool tag.


 Here are the rules: 

♥ Thank and link back to the persons blog who tagged you! 
♥ Thank and link back to the persons blog who started the tag! (Beth in Boots)
♥ Write about seven of your favorite things in your post!  (add at least one picture of everything!)
♥ Tag seven  people at least! ( If you don't know seven blogs to tag just tag as many as you can)
♥ Put the seven rules in your blog post!
♥ Include the picture above for the beginning of your post!
♥ Have fun!!! 






I am very blessed to ''have'' thousands of great things. And I seriously have to name just 7 of them??

I guess I'll try my best... here it goes: 













My Horse named Cory







My woodburner (I own a website were I sell my artwork. you can check that out here) 






My camera. It takes awesome pictures like these:














My fiddle (I've been taking lessons for about 7 years)





                                    




My Bible




Image result for pictures of the holy bible




My saddle. It's got a roping horn, and it's also real comfortable. those were the two huge qualifications I had for a new saddle when I was growing too big for my last one. I hope I'll be able to keep it forever and ever.









Shaving foam. Its soo fluffy and- and... its what a dream cloud should be like. its just so awesome and full of goodness. if you ever want to be my favorite person ever you can buy me 50 bottles of it and throw a party with all my friends there. but make sure to get the un- scented stuff.







Image result for equate Shaving foam bottles








Image result for pictures of shaving foam








now I tag:












~CowgirlLexahRae






5 comments:

  1. It was fun to see some of your favorite things! Your saddle sounds awesome! The shaving cream surprised me, though! I guess it is kind of fun to play with, but I would rather have a party with whipped cream, then I could eat it!!! :D
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh!whipped cream is an awesome idea! except that after about 20 minutes whipped cream seems to melt back into regular cream again...

      Delete
    2. True! I guess you would have to eat it all quickly then! :D
      -Brooklyne

      Delete
  2. Thanks for doing the tag Lexi!
    It was fun seeing some of your favorite things! :D
    ~Alice~

    ReplyDelete

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...