Sunday, March 10, 2019

MY VARIATION OF PHOTO DUMP/ photo flood

like the title?😆I didn’t want to copy other bloggers COMPLETELY with their photo dump thing.
So,, I’m basically just gonna give you a flood of pictures. sorry most of it is food. haha.
Here goes...


❤️❤️Peppermint icecream!😍 it was really refreshing and perfect for a movie night, I just made a  batch of  plain icecream, then added peppermint extract and crushed candy canes and some red dye to get the peppermint feel. even tho Christmas is long past... 




^this, people, is blueberry muffin with lemon glaze, and a cup of freshly roasted Ethiopian coffee with cream. I actually broiled the muffin first so it was nice and crispy and warm. I hardly like muffins if they aren't broiled.haha.^



This was a peach raspberry smoothie and I reallly liked how it turned out! Peach and raspberry go to gether so deliciously😋




I love writing letters, and doing art on the front of the cards😆


I loveee chocolate anything. kindaa..


 I know I always say this, but you can find my stuff here


drinking lemonade and painting our house




k. we've been kinda remodeling our house, cuz we painted my room, Larissas room, and now most of the downstairs, and  great, great grandpa Haakon's barn started to fall down (that's where the red weathered wood that I use for some of my signs is from) so dad wanted to put it up in our living room. you now how its popular to have barn wood in your house these days, and hey! we didn't have to buy it or anything. it was just right in our backyard ready to be firewood. XD

I moved into lindy's room and painted it, and then set up a collage of  larissa and I's art. I really like how it turned out.XD.


for supper one night I made Chicken Bacon Parmesan Tomato Pasta. my own special recipe.XD

CHEESECAKE!! who doesn't love it?? 


drawing with Lawson


we ordered a violin bow for me and it broke when we took it out. so we told the Chinese dude about it and he said, "oh it is sutch a shame dat sutch a ting happened. we get new bow in de mail for you." haha!


Lawson drew this picture for me. I think I'm shooting gofers in the pasture while its raining. so cute XD





























Lawson and I take insane amount of crazy selfies every car trip cuz we are bored... *covers head in hands* I accidentally just showed you my wild side... I'm just kidding, I don't wanna hide certain aspects of my personality with you guys. otherwise it would just be someone eltz with Lexah Nelson as their title, right?XD


























7 comments:

  1. Cool post, Lexi!!!! Love the photos of you and your brother. My sisters and I love to take silly photos, too!!
    ~Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so much different on your profile picture, Lexah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! Well, it’s the same person. Do I look older or younger?

      Delete

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...