Friday, November 16, 2018

Mini Forge

so, I was told that the pictures are unviewable. I tried to fix it, so comment and tell me if it worked please!!



tonight Lawson, Landon and I tried out our little mini coal forge that we made. (Mostly Landon made it though) He even made a set of mini tongs (only about 4 inches long) and a hammer. It's mostly for the horseshoe nail hooks that I make to put on my woodburned art. But tonight we made a mini knife only about an inch long. it's adorable!!
















^my hand next to the tools^
















2 comments:

  1. Sounds so cool! For some reason I can't seem to see the pictures, but it sounds really fun! Want to hear something funny? When I first read your post title, I thought it said Mini Frogs! *headdesk* I must be tired! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my!! That’s hilarious!!🤣🤣😂 Frogs and Forge do look a LOT alike though...haha

      I’ll try to fix the picture thing so you can see them! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...