Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Happy Independence Day





Hi People!

I wish I had time to write a long post about why we celebrate the 4th of July. but since I'm really busy, I'll just show a few pictures of the fireworks I took last year.














I really wish I could post videos without a youtube channel on here. because then I could show you my hilarious video that my little brother Lawson and me made last 4th of July. I filmed while he snuck up on our cats and shot party poppers at them. I know it sounds really mean. but we only did it on the male cats that are realllly annoying and we don't like. ;D



3 comments:

  1. Those are awesome pictures of the fireworks!!!!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thank you! I have a really good camera. I liked the pictures you had on your blog, too.

      Delete
  2. Happy Fourth of July! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...