Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Peachy and Smudge


I found some old pictures  of when I got my two miniature ponies. remember last year when I posted that about me roping the calf off of Peaches? Well, this is when I first got her. I would sit on her while she was eating grass in the yard, but I remember once when she crow-hopped and I flew off.  

She had a little colt named Smudge. (ha-ha I wasn't very good at naming things....)  He was SO TINY!!



That wooded thing that's blocking my face is what we called the "Scary Go Round". It was a high-line wire post that sat horizontally across a metal post driven into the ground. We would sit on the ends, and it was just like a teeter-totter/merry-go-round.

Sadly, we took it away and replaced it with a tree. :(










6 comments:

  1. So cute!! Do you still have both of them? I'm thinking about getting a mini to play with. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. :( I trained Peaches for my great aunt and uncles grandkids, and Smudge went to our neighbors. Smudges story kinda had a ended sadly.

      oh, that would be fun! the other day I saw a mini for FREE. but no wonder. nobody wants little horsey these days. :(

      Delete
  2. I remember these cuties!~Alice~
    P.S I tagged you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures! And we sure enjoyed seeing you at the convention. Mr. M really, really loved talking to your dad! I'm thinking he wishes we lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think Dad wishes that too. For sure! It was really fun seeing you! Are you still planning on posting that picture on your blog?

      Delete

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...